Friday 7 May 2010

My first weekend of freedom....

Well since the amicable break up the first thing I did was reinstate my gaydar profile. However one mistake I made was stating that I didn’t have a type and went for personality, this lead to me getting over 70 messages, mainly from fat balding me with cock-shots. Out of this there were about three decent offers one was from a guy I’ll call Thompson. He was flirty and insisted on meeting for a date. We chatted via messages, which progressed to txt messages then a video chat on msn. So by the Wednesday when we actually met it was like we’d already been on two dates.


Thompson was a nice guy, nice firm lips and the date consisted of a lot of kissing, heavy petting and compliments left right and centre. At the end of the night I was torn, but we decided to wait, with him claiming he had been sleeping around and wanted to get a clean bill of sexual health before doing anything with me. Something he did the following day.


The rest of that week was filled with flirty texts and telephone calls – we met again on the Saturday when I went to the flat he shared with his ex (yes I’m not the only one with this type of living arrangement). We started with some snogging, which led to some cuddling with our tops off with led to dry humping in underpants – which lead to a mutual wank and climax. After this we went for lunch and Thompson’s mood and desire shifted down a gear. I suddenly began to over analyse the situation – looking back he got what he wanted and that was that despite his bravado the he wanted a little more. I still chat to Thompson and I consider him a gaydar friend as he was a nice guy, he initially said I need to play around and he was right.