Friday 7 May 2010

Saturday night / Sunday Morning....

After the let down by Thompson, I went out to a birthday party with a friend where I got trashed. While at the party set a hook up in Hackney with some guy, I got to his about midnight but was so trashed I couldn’t rise to the occasion. But I was still horny so I helped him get off then came back home and logged back onto gaydar – it wasn’t long before I was chatting to Jim Bow, he was wired and horny as well. I got a taxi to his and had some really hot sex. Real manly kissing, rubbing and throwing each other around the bedroom. It was hot and exhausting stuff so it was nice when he climaxed and we could have a couple of hours worth of cuddling.


I was relieved when I got back home that my ex was out so I didn’t need to shamefully look him in the eye and admit what I’d been up to only three days after becoming single. Jim-Bow and I followed up our encounter with continual txt and chat, which lead to follow up dates.