Wednesday 2 June 2010

Chopper

After a rather drunken night out I found myself scouring Gaydar for a shag. A guy called Chopper started messaging me asking if I wanted to come across to his and have some fun with him and another guy. I got a good vibe from him, plus I was thinking with my groin so I jumped in a taxi and went round to his. When I got into Chopper’s flat, which he’d left unlocked for me to come in, I was met with the sight of the second guy rimming Chopper, both guys were extremly well endowed. This got me extremely hard and within seconds I was naked with my cock in hand. I swiftly put on a condom and started pounding his arse while he sucked off the second guy. Well I was extremely drunk, chem’d and horny – unfortunately I only managed to fuck for 3mins before shooting my load across choppers chest.


I was extremely embarrassed about my early ejaculation so got dressed made my left. Later that morning Chopper texted me begging me to come round later but I already had plans. I made sure I stressed that my performance was not typical. After a day of horny texts and pictures I agreed to pop round and see him after my dinner date. When I got there the front door was locked and it started to rain. I tried calling him but kept going through to voice mail. After ten minutes I sent him a text telling him he was a wanker and headed home.


The following morning I awoke to apologetic messages as Chopper had fallen asleep. He insisted that he take me for lunch, which I accepted. Over our lunch I saw him not as this sex addict but a really lovable rogue type of guy. He was open and honest with me and told me he had a high sex drive, which I echoed the sentiment. He told me he was out of town that weekend but would like to hook up on Sunday evening.


Sunday evening came and I went back round to his. We had a few drinks and then headed off to the bedroom where we had the most amazing horny sex. I fucked him in three positions, and the final time he spunked over his chest, shortly after that I withdrew, took off the condom and added my sunk to the mix on his chest. After that we fell asleep and cuddled for most of the night.