Thursday 17 June 2010

No pain no gain

Well I had my surgery and all went well. I'm so glad I did it and its the best £3.5k I've ever spent.  Three days after the surgery, even though I'm swollen, bruised and do not have any feeling in the abdomen area I already have a flat stomach as pictured below.


I'll be out of action sex wise as I have to wear a cross between support knickers and a pantie girdle for 24 hours for the next month, then during the day for the month after but i have a flat stomach.  It has given me the kick to get back to the gym, plus I'm well on my way yo fulfilling my goal of not having a paunch and having a taut flat stomach by the time I'm 40 (three years away).


I must say that going for the surgery has also been an eye opener in regards to the guys I've been sleeping with. Matta has been so attentive, presents and coming round to check on me.  Despite my 16 year old sister popping down from Edinburgh to look after me, Matta came round and stayed Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. 


While its nice to be fussed over it did get a bit too much by Tuesday.  He's sweet and I've told him I don't want a relationship, but I think he does.  Bless him though as he was gagging for it as he'd not had sex since I stayed at his after Lady Gaga, and too be honest I was gagging after three days without cuming so we sneaked up stairs on Tuesday while my sister was chatting to friends on Bebo on the PC downstairs.  We had to be quiet but he sucked me off, and bless he told me previous he'd never swallowed and he tried for me.  He ultimately gagged and brought it back up but at least he tried.  I had no problem sucking him off to climax and swallowing, shame he doesn't have a bigger cock.


Chopper has called a few times to check on me - He's older than me but there is something sexy about him so we'll see where that goes.  Jim-bow has called twice and said he's busy until next week. I think I'm gonna let him go, despite the good sex, decent dick, he's cheap.  He's still not paid for the Gaga ticket and I paid for dinner the last time.  I think one more dinner date paid for by him then he'll be eating curb.


I've also been speaking to a cute accountant - i know it sounds boring but he seems cool.  We have a date next Tuesday so watch this space for more updates.