Thursday 10 June 2010

Oh lord make me over

Well I’m taking this slightly further this time, lets face it, it was my longest relationship that I’ve recently broken up from, I need to do something drastic. I’m having some cosmetic surgery.


I’m two years away from being 40 and despite leading a fairly healthy life style I have very small love handles and a tiny paunch. I’m not fat or obese, in fact since I’ve been single I’ve actually lost a stone. I still want a flat stomach before I’m 40, plus I have a little sun damage on my forehead. So I’ve bought and paid for liposuction on my love handles and upper and lower stomach to achieve that flat stomach I long for. I go under the knife tomorrow.


I am also having a non surgical treatment on my face which compiles of using an acid product twice a day on my face to peel skin, then every six weeks go for a derma-roller procedure. Derma-roller is a small wheel with 192 pin on it which prick the skin and stimulate it to produce collagen and breaking down pigmentation. I need three derma-roller procedures six weeks apart and I’ve already had my first one. I also had my lips plumped – which I’m very please with.


I guess I should be heeled and ready by the end of August – who knows with the new confidence that this will bring I’ll be dancing topless in some club and getting with even hotter guys. I love being single.