Thursday 1 July 2010

An account of the date with an accountant

I mentioned in a previous post I had a date with an accountant, well it turned out he wasn’t just an accountant but a director of London Pride, and he’s a year younger than me. We met in the afternoon outside the Duke of Wellington, I was on time he was slightly late. When he turned up in his combat shorts and aviators I thought not bad, it was just a shame he spent the first five minutes on his iphone sorting out things for the impending Pride event.


He was easy to chat to and one of the things I liked was he admitted he’d been chubby (no sign of this now) and that his body is a work in progress that requires the gym on a daily basis. Having just had my lipo I confessed that my own body was a work in progress as well.


We really hit it off and the more the double vodkas kept coming the more we found we had in common. The afternoon was topped of by the fact two of the Jonas brother walked by us on their way to the Shaftsbury Theatre as one of them is in Les Mis. Anyway I digress – we went for dinner as it was obvious we were both getting a little tipsy. After dinner we headed to the bar called the Yard where he made the bold more and planted a kiss on me, which was totally welcome. He was a decent kisser, so much so I instantly got a semi.


For then on in we got very rude with gropes, kisses and lots of dirty talking. I could feel myself loosing control so I insisted that this was as far as our first date would go. He looked a bit saddened but agreed, although when he walked me to the tube he tried to encourage me to let him give me a blow job, luckily his advances / pleas were soon disrupted when two police officers cycled by.


Since then we’ve been texting and calling on a daily basis and had a second date where he met me from work and we walked along the South Bank before having a cool drink and a little snog. As it turns out I’ve actually been asked to be on a float during the pride march so we’ve planned to hook up after were he’s promised to get me an Access All Areas pass for the event in Trafalgar Square so we can hang out.