Sunday 11 July 2010

What a flipping top surprise

While I'm a single gay man, technically I'm still married to my ex and today was our anniversary.  Today seven years ago we met and became lovers, three years ago we entered into a civil partnership and for the last six months we've become friends.

Well yesterday I was a little pissed off about this as my ex is aways with his mum and dad for a long weekend in the South West and when I mentioned to him what day Sunday was the penny dropped.

Anyway I decided to meet Matta (we are now just friends after I told him I didn't want to enter into a relationship with him and just wanted to be single) for a drink after work.  We met in the Box bar and when I got there some old friends were also in there.  Tim, an ex I used to sleep with before I met my ex was there and we'd not seen each other for seven years. He has a boyfriend but he's not that happy.  Anyway he dragged me to the toilet and gave me a few lines of coke then snogged the face off me.

Matta got a little pissed off at this and told me I was embarrassing myself.  Time and his friends left and went to the Edge bar, off Soho Square.  I stayed for another drink with Matta then decided to leave.

I walked past the Edge bar and they were all sitting outside, once again Tim insisted in giving me a line of coke and buying me a drink.  While I was stood chatting to some guys, this really hot, six foot, blue eyed guy walked up to me and said I found me hot and fancied me.

I was a little drunk by now but the coke made me feel fully confident, so we chatted and then ended up kissing.  He was a lovely kisser and within 30mins he'd agreed to come back to mine.  I have to say he was from Birmingham and was only down for the weekend, just my luck a hot guy fancies me and he's not from London.

Anyway we get back to mine and the clothes are ripped of straight away.  Now I describe myself as versatile but prefer to be top. We end up fucking and then he flips me over and fucks me.  We then move upstairs and do it all again.  In the morning we do it again, twice.

He tells me that he likes me and would like to come down and see me again, I'm not going to refuse an offer like this.  But part of me thinks I'd love to go out with him as he's great in bed and so handsome, but in reality I'm not moving to Birmingham and he's not likely to move to London so where is this really going?